Thai Sweet and Sour Chicken
Here we show you how to make a delicious big meal using one packet of Lobo brand sweet and sour mix.
For 4 Person(s)
- 1 Cup Chicken
- 1 Cup Pineapple Chunks
- 1/2 Cup Tomato
- 1/2 Cup Cucumber, 1.5 inch pieces
- 1/2 Cup Onion, Large Chunks
- 1/2 Cup Green Bell Pepper
- 1/2 Cup Carrots
- 1/2 Cup Baby Corn, cut in half
- 2 Tablespoons Golden Mountain Seasoning
- 1 Packet Sweet Sour Seasoning Mix
- 2 Tablespoons Water
Method for Thai Sweet and Sour Chicken
Add chicken to a wok and cook over low heat, seasoning with Golden Mountain sauce. Cover and let simmer for a few minutes. Add fresh vegetables, add sweet and sour sauce (it's just Lobo seasoning mixed with water). Mix well, cover and let simmer for about 10 minutes. Serve with jasmine rice. Enjoy!