Lime Pork, 'Moo Manao'
Moo Manao is a trendy dish that's often found among the new generation, modern food courts in Bangkok. We love it with lots of garlic, as it's often served.
For 4 Person(s)
- 1/2 Pound Pork
- 3 Stalks Chinese Kale or a head of cabbage
- 1 Lime, Cut into thin slices
- 3 Tablespoons Fish Sauce
- 3 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Garlic, finely chopped (use more if desired)
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Thai Chile Peppers, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Coriander Leaves and stems, finely chopped
Method for Lime Pork, 'Moo Manao'
Grill the pork over medium-high heat until done, then cut the pork into thin slices. Transfer pork to a serving plate. Remove leaves from the Chinese kale or cabbage, and cut the stems into 1 inch pieces, then chill for garnish. Prepare lime slices and set aside. Thoroughly mix remaining ingredients, and pour the mixture over the pork. Garnish with kale and lime slices.