Drunken Noodles, 'Pad Kee Mao'
For 4 Person(s)
- 2 14 Ounces Packages wide rice stick noodles
- 12 Garlic Cloves, Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Fresh Thai Chiles
- 1 1/2 Pounds Ground Chicken
- 1/4 Cup Fish Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Black Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Golden Mountain Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Sugar
- 4 Large Plum Tomatoes, each cut into 6 wedges
- 2 Green Bell Peppers, cut into strips
- 1/2 Cup Fresh Thai Basil
Method for Drunken Noodles, 'Pad Kee Mao'
Cook noodles in large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm to bite, stirring frequently. Drain.
Meanwhile, heat oil in a wok over medium-high heat. Add garlic and Thai chiles; saute 30 seconds. Add chicken and next 4 ingredients and saute until chicken is cooked through, about 4 minutes. Add noodles, tomatoes, and bell peppers; toss to coat. Transfer to large platter, sprinkle with basil leaves, and serve.